Sunday, February 8, 2009

My concrete streets

Man, I've come to the conclusion that I am quite of the loop. I mean, how do people even blog? I don't think I know how. I'm trying to use this blog as an outlet of all the positivity I find and do in the world but it's really hard to do that when it's been so damn cold out and I've had a wondrous amount of work to do for school. Oooh! I should make this blog about the interesting things I want to share with people and put an emphasis on the things that are positive and good! A-ha!

There we go. Now I'll have something to put here every week as long as I remain vigilant! Haha I Rz teh L33tz.

Well, the only interesting I have to share right now is a nice little graffiti community from Toronto.
www.bladediary.com . Run by a cat named Posterchild who's been getting up for quite a few years around North America. He updates quite regularily and is a regular on the forums and always has something interesting and informative to say. It's a nice little part of the intarwebs.

That's all folks. I got nothin' else.

*the snow is melting holy crap it's melting!*

No comments:

Post a Comment